Sunday 3 January 2010

Style Of My Own



"Everyone is of course free to interpret the work in his own way. I think seeing a picture is one thing and interpreting it is another."
....Jasper Johns

Photobucket

necklace

Photobucket

What i am wearing.

A Flannel Shirt from DIRTY HARRY (a great shop in the lanes of Brighton).

Black vest from Primark. Skirt sorry but i cant remember. The sun glasses are from Miss Selfridges.

The Necklace I fixed together myself on it i have; a Crucifix, a small dog tag a gold and silver heart a music note, a skull and a ring that was my best friends but he gave it to me.
I am also wearing a heart white gold necklace (a pressent from my boyfriend).

Today i have been very chilled out doing some art work, Pop art for the moment. I have discoverd a band called " The Virgins" and I am enjoying them very much. Yesterday I finnished "Twilight" omg i love that book.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my post! Im so proud to be your first follower :) Keep up the good work. Absolutely loving that shirt along with the rest of your outfit xx

    ReplyDelete