Wednesday 6 January 2010

Happiness is the colour that i breath at the moment, If happiness was a colour i would say it would have to be a dark violet because i am real loving that colour at the moment and I will show you why if you scroll down the blog a teeny bit.

Well if you are interested in why I am happy it is because I have now been with my Boyfriend for 2 month, it may not seem like a great amount of time but I am in love and God dam it I think its ruddy brilliant.

Hehe I think I am addicted to blogging and i have realised I am blogging about like every thing and any thing I just love it. Dose the weather not look beautiful if only it didn't bugger every thing up and sod up my weekend and make my toes cold i would be more then welcome to it. I cant wait till summer when all the bright colours come out and mother gives me 60 quid to spend on what I please :D. I was reading the new ELLE magazine and at the back with the horoscopes it said that my new years wont real start till Jan the 15th. That is on the day of my two good friends joined birthday party it going to be rather big so i cant wait.
Things to look forwards to this year.
Passing my GCSE's / College (hopefully)
Go back to Malta (i am partly Maltese)
Turning 16
Passing College acting course
True independence.

violet
(this is why i love violet atm)

No comments:

Post a Comment