Wednesday 6 January 2010

Better Myself

My Inspiration for about 3 months when I was preparing for my show were the two beautiful Lady's below. The way I would describe them, Lager then life and a heart throb to any one in their presents.

Photobucket

The Amaing Liza Minnelli

Photobucket

And the Stunning Catherine Zeta Jones

Play

(This is a photo from my college performance as you can see i was the only one to wear black lipstick, the only one to wear a corset and the only one to wear a tutu. I think if your going to do cabaret then you might as well have fun and dress up to the max doing it.)


I am real wanting to better myself this year but i just don't know how. Yea I want to lose weight and I want to reach the IQ of a rocket scientist but its not something i real want to go out of my way for to achieve. We are real entering the New year the though of 2010 still hasn't made a standing obvious in my head.. yet. So so far I have been trying to lost the Christmas tum i was doing real well before Xmas and its real pissing me of that the tum wont budge. So I am Wii Fitting more frequently now to try lose this extra weight.

Another thing I am real keen on doing is passing my GCSE's and my college course, I take some time of school every week to go to college to do a preforming arts course. My last performance was cabaret and i did rather enjoy it. I am also thinking alot about what I want to work as when I leave college I am thinking along the lines of a producer maby acting, definitely using my artistic skills. But until then i real have to studie and i am finding it very boring I just want to get the GCSE's out the way and enjoy my life.
Goals for 2010
1. Pass the GCSE's

2. Lose the extra weigh i have gained over the holidays

3. Enjoy life more

4 comments:

  1. Youre into acting? Thats awesome :) Musicals are the best ;) You should come to my uni, quite a few starlets have graduated from there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I Do Acting Plat Piano And Cello And Art. Not Quiet Sure If I Am Going Down The Art Route Or Acting. :S. What Uni Di You Go To ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..wish you luck with the blog..wow..that black lipstik is amazing.. : )

    ReplyDelete