Thursday 7 January 2010

(I'm all shook up)

I am in love with Elvis but I think Priscilla Presley has stolen my heart. while I was looking at pics of The King I came across this pic of him and Priscilla and I immediately fell in love with the big hair and her in general she is absolutely stunning. I now have an idole.


(My skeleton page and a pin up girl both from my art book)

Today my toes are warm and toasty in my funky slippers. I have been doing some well needed art catch up although I still need to spend a good 100 hours or something like that to get my art books up to the standard I want. So I have sort of noted in my head that this is meant to to a fashion blog but i think I going to change the theme to more of a visual arts blog.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the pinup girl is lovely! So are the skulls. My best friend is planning on getting an elvis themed tattoo soon, she just loves him and that whole era :) Very nostalgic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D I Just cant get anough of him atm i have 1960's and 50 music it is so much better then most of the music of today i think it has no talent x

    ReplyDelete