Friday 8 January 2010

Sadness


Today I am rather sad. Its Friday night and I am stuck inside like many others in the snowy UK and what makes this even more depressing is that I wont get to see my boyfriend for another week now so i guess our 2 month plans are out the window :(. To try and cheer myself up i am listing to the babe we all know as JACK JOHNSON mmmm zer lecker( very yummy, in German). At the mo I am sipping on hot water with lemon in it, I think it taste like shit but hay .. its good for you.



4 comments:

  1. Booo I hate rubbish Friday nights :(
    I think listening to some Jack Johnson sounds like a good idea to cheer me up aswell !
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..awwww..Im in too...just have a cup of tea :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I do fancie a cuppa tea. I have been in for a whole 3 days its acualy killing me. I have promised myself i will brave the cold and walk my dog tommorow :L xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should add a spoonful of honey to it, still good for you and it sweetens it up a bit :) thats a shame youre not getting to see your boyfriend :( I feel for you! I suppose this cold weather is a good excuse for us to sit in the house and chill out eh xx

    ReplyDelete