Tuesday 5 January 2010

Random bits

"Dreams dance with us and they are the prize at the end of a race how ever short or long it may be, but when we bound our dreams to our pillows the peak of happiness wont reach nearly as high as it should." - By yours truly

swan

b

Photobucket


Photobucket



I have been thinking about my future. I am in my last year of school and i have something like 70 odd bob days till I break lose of the ridged shackles of forced education into the blaze of independence to wallow in -Freedom-.

I am thinking highly of my self and I want to be of use to the human race by making our world beautiful not only beautiful but kinder and more excepting. I have always though that from the strange come the beautiful, and the beautiful spill ugly splodges of greed, hate, and anger well their are exceptions.

The ugly Duckling may explain how i feel.

I have never real seen myself as so much as the word "human", I see the sheep's that follow the crowd human. I believe we are all born differently because we are all different we weren't made to be molded into the way others are. We weren't born to all be super models or actors. No we were born to be our self's and that is what I want to be Myself.

This has been quiet an expressive post and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading and looking. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment