Sunday 17 January 2010

I love myself a sale me.

Sorry about the crummy nails I can honestly say i am the worst at painting nails :(


Dress, Was 5quid, reduced from 40. I am sorry but Jesus what a bargain.
I haven't been blogging all that much because of my lack of creativity but yesterday on my way home I stopped of at HnM and Superdrug. Well the lovely sales are still on and i got a whole outfit for 11 quid I could almost faint at this 11 BLOODY QUID :D.
I am a real rocker kind of girl I'm real don't feel myself in giry clothes so I stick to leather, studds and fishnets. Its just the way I am . I brought a beautiful dress and then couldn't wear it because I felt to girly in it. So when i found this dress I was so happy and it looks great with the fishnets and the belt if i do say so myself, Bit Poofy though. I am just a biker chick at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment