Tuesday 29 December 2009

1# Post Ever

"I've been on a calendar, but I've never been on time!" Marilyn Monroe


Madonna & Marilyn

.

.
Pic 1# was from a shop in brighton, in the lanes called JuJu
Pic 2# was from a shop in brighton on the high streer called Expose
Both Amazing and i love em.


A sudden burst of inspiration has hit me ,a bit like when you drink a fizzy drink and you get bubbles in your nose (it just happened to me). As i was admiring my new buys from town and looking at my favourite blogs i asked myself, "how hard can it be to do a blog. And now i have one. This is completely new to me, this is a rather scary new hobby to be talking to people over the world or rather shouting my inner thoughts over the WorldWideWeb and no one hears me. Well i hope my baby step efforts are seen and admired.



I am listening to La Roux Album, i just saw here on MTV so i though i would have a little listen. i am wishing today and tomorrow away in await for NEW YEARS. i just can't wait i get to see my beloved boyfriend who has taken a few days absence to his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment